Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stuff

This month has been fun so far. We've taken a couple trips to the zoo, my parents came for a visit and Brent has started his next class. Although that's not part of the fun.
While my parents were in town we had a little "birthday party" for the girls, since their birthdays are soon and my parents won't be here for them. The girls loved it. Mariska loves her Doggie Moondough and Brynley loves the Alphabet book they got her. I, of course, forgot to get our pictures taken of us all together. But I at least got a few of them with the girls.
We pulled out the Halloween stuff. She's the saddest bee ever.

I'm still pathetic. I still haven't worked out again yet. And I've gone crazy with desserts, like I'm having to make up for not having many over the summer. I've gained back 5 of the 12 pounds I'd lost. I hate it and I'm starting to feel horrible again. So I'll start over soon. I need to detox off the sugar and get waking up early again.

Today was a sad day. Mariska's betta fish Jr died. He wasn't moving around much for a couple of days, which he's done before but he has always gone back to normal. This time he didn't eat at all last night and then when I got back home from shopping while she was at preschool, he was dead. So sad. She took the news pretty hard, but is looking forward to picking out another one, which she'll be naming Jr as well.

Brent has just over a year left to his masters program. After this class is over he'll only have 9 left. It's intense but we know it'll be worth it some day! Hopefully.
That's about it for us. Thanks for listening!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Looks like they had a fun time with mom and dad.

Yay for Brent - it's going faster than I thought it would - of course, I am not living it!