Friday, December 23, 2011

Update...

I'm not crafty. In fact, I hate crafts. But, I threw together this wreath and I'm pretty proud of it. I was able to think of an idea and it actually turned out the way I wanted it to. Usually when I do a craft it looks like a 2nd grader did it. But I like how this turned out, simple as it might be. Our little Snape went to the vet this week. He said that he looks to be about 10 weeks old. And he has officially doubled in weight since we got him, he's just over 13 pounds.











This week we also decorated cookies for Santa. We couldn't get Brynley to stop eating them. It caused quite the fit once we put them all away. Mariska did a great job and I just LOVE this picture of her, I think it's one of my favorites of all time.





Well, our next post will be about Christmas!!







2 comments:

Amber said...

Super cute! Is Brynley still a little unsure of her feelings towards him?

Sometimes, simple is much better than fancy or complex. The wreath looks great - very homey!

Erika said...

Brynley likes him when he's calm, which is not very often. She wants to like him.