We left on our trip! We spent two days driving, stopping in Albuquerque for one night. We stopped for one quick night at my parent's house, did some laundry and then headed up to Logan!
Pretty girls.
Watching Barney in bed in the Albuquerque hotel.
Utah State University campus
Utah State Universiry Creamery... why on Earth didn't we go there more often when we were two blocks away!?? It was SO good!!
Brynley does not want her picture taken.
Mariska and Maya Olson being crazy at Cafe Sabor in Logan!
Cafe Sabor for dinner in Logan with our AWESOME friends, Chris and Chrsitina Olson and Mike and Katelyn Mason!!
Cafe Sabor again... Brynley is really sick of the camera.
Scaling the mountain in Logan Canyon... the trail was flooded by the full, full river, so they just went up and over!
Stopping to eat some fruit. Chris is on the left and Mike is on the right!
Taking a break, finding is "inner mountain goat".
Trail? What trail? We don't need no stinking trail!
Brent standing on the edge of a 300 foot cliff, he found said inner mountain goat.
Logan Canyon
3 comments:
I just broke out into a cold sweat when I saw Brent's cliff picture! UGH!
The creamery has always been one our favorite stops when we visit Logan. Bear Lake is another - so amazing!!!
Poor Brynley!
Awesome pics! Glad you guys are having a great time!! Hope the vacation doesn't go by TOO quickly. :)
P.S. I just read a raving article about how good Franklin BBQ in Austin is. I can't remember if you guys live close by there, but I thought of you and how good the BBQ must be in TX (even if the scenery is a bit lacking).
Hahaha! "How come we can't play in that water?" "Because you'll die!" That was too funny! I love the pictures! I can't believe how full the rivers are. So pretty though! Come back SOON!
Post a Comment